Apex Legends Season 4 is Here! (Feat. Kahlief Adams) – Jump Master Ep. 31
On this week’s Jump Master episode, the crew is joined by Spawn On Me’s Kahlief Adams to celebrate the fact that Apex Legends Season 4 is here! They discuss Revenant and his abilities, the Sentinel Sniper Rifle, the Planet Harvester and other map changes to World’s Edge, and more.
Join the OK Beast Discord here.
Jump Master is an Apex Legends podcast brought to you by OKBeast.com. Join hosts Alex Van Aken, Blessing Adeoye Jr., and John Bernardo for the latest news, tips and tricks, and experiences relating to Respawn Entertainment’s new battle royale game set in the Titanfall universe. If you enjoy the show and would like to help us out, please review and subscribe to Jump Master by visiting our page on the podcast platform of your choice, like iTunes.
Champion Chat – Apex Legends Season 4 Changes:
- Passive: Stalker – You crouch walk faster and can climb higher up walls.
- Tactical: Silence – Throw a device that deals damage and disables enemy abilities for 10 seconds.
- Ultimate: Death Totem – Drop a totem that protects users from death. Instead of getting killed or downed, you will return to the totem [with 1 health]
- Low Profile: Revenant takes +5% damage.
Sentinel Sniper Rifle, Sniper Ammo / Mags, and Other Weapon Changes
World’s Edge Map Changes
Nathan writes in for this week’s Fly Together segment:
Xbox Gamertag: AceCrusader15.
“I’m a lifeline main and have almost 2000 lifetime kills (1000 with bloodhound) and am looking for a more consistent ranked team to play season 4 with cause I’m tryna play on kings canyon!”
Character of the Week:
Friend of the show, Steve Fontana, submitted today’s Character of the Week:
NIKOLAS – The Butcher – Support
Nikolas comes from a long line of high end chefs. His father, grandfather and all his aunts tried to show him the nuances of cooking, but Nikolas seemed to only be fascinated by the butchering of animals. Soon this became an obsession and he now has a bloodthirsty desire to butcher animals and feed them to the legends of the Apex Games. He will feed them at any cost…and if there are no animals…well…
- Passive Ability – Fresh Meat: When NIKOLAS kills an enemy (killed not downed) chunks of meat are spawned. These chunks heal HP of NIKOLAS and his squad when picked up. They vary from 5hp healed to 30hp healed and 1 meat chunk to 5 dropped. As long as his squad isn’t…picky on what the meat is made from.
- Tactical Ability – Cover From Above: NIKOLAS shoots above him and a giant flying creature drops in front of him. This animal can be used as cover in a pinch.
- Ultimate Ability – A Cut Above the Rest: NIKOLAS goes on a rampage with dual meat cleavers. He sprints at an increased rate and his melee damage is increased. Any kills with this activated will drop 5x 30hp chunks of meat.
Listener Questions (Tweet Us or Email [email protected]):
Chris Edgerton (@wheels1993) asks, “if i havent played apex since launch.. is it a good time to come back?.. or are we stuck in a fighting game situation where only killers are left?”
Riana (@rianatweetsnow) asks, “What hop-ups or attachments do you miss?”
Emmett (@ejsponge61) asks, “I’m really praying that next season’s weapon won’t be another sniper. If it isn’t, what type of weapon would you like to see? I’m hoping for something quirky like the Softball or EPG from Titanfall 2?”
John (@maddockjr) asks, “With all these weapons changes what are your ideal load outs now? Also is the havoc straight trash tier since there is no turbocharger?”
Nathan writes in, “I know last year in one of the jumpmaster podcasts you talked about where you think apex will be after their one year anniversary, what have been the things you wished they would have fixed/added to the game in the past year that they haven’t added? And where do you think this game will be at the 2 year anniversary???”