On this week’s Jump Master episode, Alex and Blessing are joined by returning guest, Andrew Taylor of Panel to Panel, to share our impressions of Crypto, World’s End, the new Charge Rifle, and everything else introduced in Apex Legends Season 3: Meltdown!
Join the OK Beast Discord here.
Jump Master is an Apex Legends podcast brought to you by OKBeast.com. Join hosts Alex Van Aken, Blessing Adeoye Jr., and John Bernardo for the latest news, tips and tricks, and experiences relating to Respawn Entertainment’s new battle royale game set in the Titanfall universe. If you enjoy the show and would like to help us out, please review and subscribe to Jump Master by visiting our page on the podcast platform of your choice, like iTunes.
Season 3 has launched!
- New legend: Crypto (break down abilities)
- Crypto LORE
- NEUROLINK (Passive) – Crypto and his teammates see what his Surveillance Drone detects up to a 30m distance.
- SURVEILLANCE DRONE (Tactical) – Deploy an aerial camera drone. 40 second cooldown if destroyed.
- DRONE EMP (Ultimate): Charge up an EMP from your drone. The blast deals 50 shield damage, slows players, and destroys traps.
- King’s Canyon is gone for now, World’s End is new Map (with a train, flying robots with flickering loot drops, and locked loot vaults)
- New weapon: charge rifle (takes energy / sniper attachments)
- Disruptor Rounds and Skullpiercer are gone, replaced by Anvil Receiver and Double Tap hop-ups
- Battle Pass Review
Listener Questions (Tweet Us or Email Hello@OKBeast.com):
Ricky Salani asks, “Here’s another suggestion for the developers. The kill should go to the person who deals the most damage to that enemy. It sux to see your buddies damage at 300 yours is at 1000 but he’s the one with 3 kills.”